Candi from OhioLINK writes:
New Reference E-Books Added
Need a quick fact, illustration or overview of a topic? Try the Electronic Reference Books Collection, which now contains 490 reference books, including encyclopedias, handbooks, biographical collections and guides.
OhioLINK has recently added eight new e-books to the Electronic Reference Books Collection:
- Gun Control in the United States: A Reference Handbook
- Hip Hop Culture
- History in the Media: Film and Television
- Human Rights Worldwide: A Reference Handbook
- The Rehnquist Court: Justices, Rulings, and Legacy
- Revolutionary Movements: From 1750 to the Present
- Women and War: A Historical Encyclopedia from Antiquity to the Present
- World Population: A Reference Handbook
Looking for more e-books? OhioLINK has several other e-book collections including the History E-Book Project, netLibrary, Oxford Reference Online Premium Collection and the Safari Tech Books Online Collection. Your library may provide additional e-books, so be sure to ask what is available.