On behalf of all the Rentschler Library staff, I want to welcome all new and returning students to campus. Here is some library related information to keep in mind as you begin your Fall 2007 classes.
- The library has over 50 computers available for you to access your email, download course materials from Blackboard, or do some research. Please ask our staff if you have any problems or questions. We are here to help!
- Make sure you bring your student I.D. with you when you come to the library. It will allow you to pay for photocopies and laser print jobs.
- You can check out as many books as you can carry, and you can renew them online as long as no one has placed a hold on them. Look at this link for more about borrowing items.
- While the library doesn’t purchase all of the textbooks used in Miami-Hamilton classes, we do have over 30 textbooks on reserve at the circulation desk. These can be checked out for 2 hours at a time and must be used in the library. Look at the list of Textbooks on Reserve available.
- If you’re savvy with instant messaging, and are maybe too shy to ask a question, you can always send us an instant message. You need to have an account with either Yahoo, AOL, or MSN.
Best of luck to you all in your classes!