Thursday, April 22nd is Earth Day, making it the perfect time for everyone to learn more about having a positive impact on the environment. Whether you’re looking for a few small ways to change your habits, or wanting to make a BIG change in your carbon footprint, we’ve got the resources to help you get started. Check out what’s listed below, or ask a librarian about additional resources that will spark your interest.
- “Green Plans: Blueprint for a Sustainable Earth” by Huey D. Johnson
- Vegan planet : 400 irresistible recipes with fantastic flavors from home and around the world by Robin Robertson
- “Two Billion Cars: Driving Toward Sustainability” by Sperling and Gordon
- “Hot, Flat, and Crowded: Why We Need a Green Revolution and how it can Renew America”by Thomas Friedman.
- “Sleeping Naked is Green: How an Eco-Cynic Unplugged her Fridge, Sold her Car, & Found Love in 366 Days” by Vanessa Farquharson.